Become part of an innovative and dynamic organization dedicated to helping people see clearly.
What We Offer
Vision Group is continuously developing new and innovative ways to ensure our employees flourish in their careers.
What Sets Us Apart?
By joining us, you’ll gain valuable experience while learning the ins and outs of the eye care industry, whether you’re a part of our clinical team, Patient Care Centre, or our central administrative office.
Good work/life balance
- Vacation and time-off policies that enable you to take care of what matters to you
- Summer schedule, telecommuting, and flexible schedules for central administrative office positions
Positive company culture
- Training and development subsidies as well as paid study days
- Employee wellness paid day off for clinical positions
- A health spending account (health and wellness reimbursement program)
- Friends and family discount
- Generous bonus program for clinical roles
- Free laser vision correction surgery
The opportunity to let your voice be heard by joining collaborative committees such as our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee, Health and Wellness Committee, and Social Committee.
Life At Vision Group
We aim to offer our employees a positive work environment that supports diversity, inclusion, and growth in one’s professional and personal life.
Work hard, have fun
We thrive through a positive work culture. We owe the success of our company to the hard work of our employees, and we make sure to reward ourselves by celebrating our milestones and achievements, both big and small.
We encourages professional development, interpersonal relationships, and fosters a culture that celebrates each other’s success.
Join the team with
over 1,400 employees
Our Core Values
Our core values provide the foundation for our company culture,
and they’re essential to our development and success. We look for
employees who align with our values and reflect them in their
attitude and actions.